From Gouves: 2 km
From Knossos: 25 km
From Hersonissos: 10 km
From Heraklion: 23 km
From Heraklion International Airport: 18 km
Directions & Map
View Larger Map
Amirandes is ideally situated within easy access of Heraklion international airport and the archaeological site of Knossos, famed for its famous Minoan Palace, the seat of the legendary King Minos.
Heraklion airport is served by many scheduled international airlines including Olympic Airways & Aegean Airlines from Athens International Airport, Thessaloniki, Rhodes and other Greek destinations. Charter flights arrive during the summer months from most European destinations.
Sea: Passenger and car ferries sail regularly between Heraklion Harbour and Piraeus (Athens), Santorini and other islands.
Taxis & car or limousine hire are available on request.
Regular public bus services run from a bus stop just 1000m from the resort to Hersonnisos and Heraklion.
Athens International Airport (38 km).
Athens airport is served by many scheduled international airlines including Olympic Airways & Aegean Airlines all year and by charter carriers during the summer period.
Lavrio Harbour (10 km).
Lavrio Harbour has regular services from and to Aegina and Cycladic islands by passenger and car ferries.
Grecotel Cape Sounio is only 8km from the Olympic Marina and mooring is available in Sounio bay directly in front of the hotel.
Taxi & Luxury Service:
Taxis & car or limousine hire are available on request through Reception
- See more at: http://www.capesounio.com/athens-riviera/map.html#sthash.Mml1h52m.dpuf
A. From Heraklion Airport to Grecotel Amirandes
Distance 17.4 km – driving time about 14 min - 80km/hour
1. Take Main Exit from Heraklion Airport towards the National Road 0.5 km
2. After the bridge, take right ramp onto Route 90/E75 heading to Agios Nikolaos 12.3 km
3. Continue on Route 90/E75 until the sign on right Kato Gouves 0.5 km
4. Follow sign Grecotel Amirandes, just before the next exit 2.9 km
5. Exit right from Route 90/E75 and drive under the bridge towards Kato Gouves 1.0 km
6. After the bridge you will merge onto the Old National Road. Drive straight and you will see the sign Kato Gouves 2,4 klm – 3 min
7. Continue through village Kato Gouves until sign of “Grecotel Amirandes” on right side
8. Turn left and follow road to end – entrance to “Grecotel Amirandes”.
Rates & Reservations
or Call +30 28970 41103
From Gouves: 2 km
The famous Minoan Knossos Palace
The pre-eminent Minoan settlement and one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world.
The second largest city of Minoan Crete 62 km south of Heraklio.
Live Life at our Agreco Farm
Grecotel's fairytale traditional farm in Rethymno, just 1 hour drive from the hotel, live a unique culinary experience, tasting diverse seasonal dishes based on the fruits of the land and the legendary nutritional Cretan cuisine.
GRECOTEL EXCLUSIVE RESORT
P.O. BOX 106, GR-71 110
Heraklion, Crete Greece
Tel: +30 28970 41103
[+] DIRECTIONS & MAP
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send